Professional firm handling any cases related to the acquisition of a Japanese visa, the status of residence in Japan, or Japanese nationality

*No matter how difficult the circumstance, we provide strong support to foreign nationals and all parties concerned in order to find the best and quickest solution for each individual case. Please feel free to consult with us at any time.

Main services

Services relating to the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act and the Nationality Act


Our Business Policy

We comprehensively sort out the fact situations of any applicant on a case-by-case basis, carefully considering any relevant factors such as the applicant’s residence records, current immigration control laws and regulations, and related court and administrative precedents to determine the scope of the materials for proof that may be required.
We draft a "statement of reasons for application" based on various factors and carefully prepare the necessary application materials to clearly demonstrate they meet the standards, requirements, and criteria outlined in the applicable laws and regulations to substantially accommodate the "discretion" exercised by the Immigration Bureau.
We strive to maintain professionalism and excellence and are constantly improving our services by attending lectures or seeking clarification and explanations from former officials who held key positions at the Immigration Bureau (such as the director in charge of all lawsuits or the director in charge of applications for refugee status). [If it is a position title it should be properly named and capitalized. ie Director in Charge of Lawsuits or Director of Applications for Refugee Status]
Thankfully, we have a high reputation among the clients we have known through various cases we have handled until now. In addition, on referrals from such clients, we have consulted and served a lot of foreign nationals, Japanese nationals overseas, companies, associations, attorneys-at-law, tax accountants and labor and social security attorneys, etc.

Cases That Consulted With Our Office

  • Since application filed by myself was rejected, I would like to request for the creation of document such as appropriate explanation of the situation, by carefully reviewing the problems for re-application.
  • I would like to operate a business in Japan, so is it possible to obtain a business management permit with a status of residence by co-investing and establishing a company?
  • I overstayed my visa, but since I’m under special circumstance that require humanitarian consideration, is it possible to petition for special permission to stay?
  • In the case of losing eligibility as the spouse of a Japanese national with a status of residence due to divorce by agreement with a Japanese national, is it possible to seek a discretionary judgment from the Minister of Justice as a special circumstance to not have to return back to the country?
  • Since my stay in Japan has become longer than exepcted and I’m living a stable life in Japan, I would like to consider obtaining permanent residence or naturalization (acquisition of Japanese citizenship).
  • Is it possible to transfer employees from the head office in overseas to branch store, branch office, and representative office that I openned in Japan?
  • In the case where foreign national working in Japan and his/her elderly parents living in home country, is there a way where foreign national can bring his/her elderly parents to Japan so that he/she can takecare and live together with them?
  • I want to bring in the child I left in my country that I had between my proevious husband, so that I can takecare and live together with my child.
  • I would like to ask you to create a prima facie showing materials for necessary explanatory documents, etc., concerning the work that I will be in charge of for the foreign national I am going to hire, including making a judgment as to whether or not the foreign national qualifies for a status of residence, etc..
  • It has been over 2 years since I applied for refugee status, but during that time, my living conditions in Japan have changed.

Examples of Successful Cases

  • Case 14

    Family relations
    I am a foreign student living in Japan and I would like to bring my wife to Japan to live with me. We are married and have lived together in my home country.
    Permission content
    "Dependent" for 1 year
  • Case 10

    Appearance contents
    We are a Japanese TV production company and would like foreign talent to appear on one of our programs. There isn’t much time before the shooting date so we need the visa processed as soon as possible.
    Permission content
    "Entertainer" for 3 months
  • Case 19

    Status of residence
    em. I have lived in Japan for 10 years (5 years of study and 5 years of work) and my wife and children have lived in Japan for just over a year. Our living conditions are good and stable and we would therefore like to apply for permanent residency.
    Permission content
    Permanent resident status to 3 family members.
  • Case 18

    A child (illegitimate child) was born to a foreign woman residing in Japan with a Japanese man who is not in a marriage relationship, but the man does not recognize the child. The foreign woman, as the mother of the child, would like to take custody of and care
    Permission content
    "Long-Term Resident" for 1 year for the mother and the child
  • Case 7

    Academic background
    I would like to hire an Indonesian foreigner. He previously lived and worked in Japan as a technical intern (practical training in welding) but returned to his home country after completing his internship. While in his home country, he entered university to study computer systems and has since graduated.
    Work description
    Programming work for manufacturing processes at a commercial equipment parts manufacturer.
    Permission content
    "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" for 1 year
  • Case 4

    Business scale
    I live in Japan as a company employee, but would like to open and run a restaurant. Opening funds: 7 million yen.
    Permission content
    Change of status of residence from "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" to "Business Manager" for 1 year
  • Case 6

    Academic background
    I would like to hire foreign students who are expected to graduate from university (bachelor's degree in economics) in Japan.
    Work description
    Interpreter/translation and sales at trading companies
    Permission content
    "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" for 3 years
  • Case 9

    Business experience
    We would like to hire experienced cooks who have worked as Indian-Nepalese cooks for a total of 10 years in India and Nepal.
    Work description
    Cooking work at Indian restaurants
    Permission content
    "Skilled Labor" for 1 year
  • Case 21

    Status of residence
    I reside in Japan with a visa status of Engineering, Humanities and International Services. I would like to apply for a change in my status of residence to that of a Highly Specialized Professional so that I can exceed the necessary 70 points calculated for a Highly Specialized Professional, and then apply for permanent residence.
    Permission content
    "Highly Skilled Professional (i) (b) " for 5 years
  • Case 13

    Family relations
    I am planning to work in Japan from now on and would like to know if there is a way for my wife and children to also apply for immigration at the same time so we can enter Japan as a family.
    Permission content
    "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" and "Dependent" for 1 year

Procedures for Entry and Staying in Japan , etc

List of clients

  • YASASHIITE(Nursing care business)
  • Ceremony(ceremonial services)
  • A certain communications company
  • A certain golf equipment manufacturer
  • A certain staffing company
  • A certain broadcast station
  • A certain TV program production company
  • Dreamusic Inc.
  • Asia Inbound Sightseeing Organization
  • Indian Restaurant “Thali-ya Group”



  • 2022.05.29
  • 2022.03.31
  • 2022.03.15
  • 2022.03.14
  • 2019.05.29
JR Shinjuku station South Exit 5 minute walk
Shinjuku 3 Chome station Exit E5 1 minute walk