- Management of Personal Information
- We keep personal information of our clients (hereinafter called “you” or “your”) accurate and updated and strictly manage it by taking necessary measures including the improvement of maintenance and management of our security system and adequate education for our employee as well as security measures in order to prevent any unauthorized access to or loss, damage, destruction, falsification or leakage of your personal information.
- Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- We use the personal information provided by you for the purpose of sending e-mails or materials as communication with you, introduction of our services to you or response to your questions.
- Prohibition of Disclosure or Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We appropriately manage your personal information and does not disclose it to third parties except in any of the following cases.
- If we obtain your prior consent
- If we disclose it to our contractors who are entrusted by us to perform our services so that we may provide the services requested by you; or
- If we are required to disclose it by applicable laws and regulations.
- Security Measures for Personal Information
- We take all possible measures to ensure the accuracy and security of your personal information.
- Confirmation of Identity
- If you wish to refer to, correct, modify or delete your personal information, we respond to your request after confirming your identity.
If you have any questions or inquiries about our handling of personal information, please feel free to contact us as specified below.Kanazawa International Legal Office
To-sai Bld.202 4-3-31, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0022
Tel +81-3-6709-9207 Fax +81-3-6709-9208